- STEEL CONSTRUCTION – Manufactured with all steel construction (heavy 16-gauge steel) to provide exact camera fit; this allows camera to be taken in and out and still point back to same spot (unlike competitors shoe box design)
- POWDER COATING – These security boxes for Bushnell trail cameras are powder coated with a Camo Break-up paint applied; it helps to protect your camera from natures elements
- ATTACHMENT OPTIONS – The Camlockbox security boxes can be lagbolted, bungeed, or belted to the tree; once the security box is attached to the tree the camera can be taken in or out without any re-positioning
- COMPATIBLE WITH PADLOCK/PYTHON CABLE – The boxes are fully compatible with 5/16 python cable locks; the Camlockbox boxes are lockable with ordinary padlocks as well for added security
- DURABLE SECURITY BOXES – The Camlockbox Security Boxes aid in preventing animals from chewing on your trail cam; they also help to protect your camera from elements and are theft deterrent
**CAMLOCKBOX SECURITY BOX COMPATIBLE WITH BUSHNELL TRAIL CAMERAS** These are security boxes manufactured by CAMLOCK box that fit the Bushnell Trail Cameras. The **CAMLOCKBOX Security Boxes** help protect your trail camera from the elements, theft and damage by animals. They are very high-quality boxes made from heavy 16-gauge steel. They can be lagbolted, belted, or bungeed to trees and it has plenty of clearance for large headed bolts. The boxes are fully compatible with 5/16 python cable locks. They work great on public land with a python cable where you cannot deface trees. The Camlockbox box are lockable with ordinary padlocks as well for added security. Holes cut in the box allow for external power hookup to your Trail Camera. Once the box is secured to the tree the camera can be taken in or out without any re-positioning. Snug camera fit allows camera removal and installation with the camera pointing back to the original spot.