Terms & Conditions Suunto 7 Wear OS Products
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE FOR BUSINESS TO BUSINESS PURPOSES AND FOR NON-CONSUMERS
by purchasing Suunto 7 Wear Os products (´Products´), You accept these terms and conditions and represent and warrant that the company you represent is bound by these terms and conditions. you further represent and warrant that you are autHorized to accept these terms and conditions and agree to these terms and conditions on the behalf of the company you represent. ´you´ means hereinafter you and the company you represent.
If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, you are not permitted to sell or otherwise distribute the products and must return the Products to the entity you purchased them from without delay.
You acknowledge and agree that the Products contain Wear OS Software by Google Inc that are subject to the limitations and restrictions set forth by Google that you must comply with.
You acknowledge and agree that it is strictly prohibited to sell, ship, transship, divert, export, re-export or otherwise distribute the Products outside the countries and regions in annex 1 (Territories) (´Territories´). Suunto Oy (´Suunto´) may add or remove countries and regions to and from the Territories at Google’s request and shall inform you of the changes in writing. Annex 1 applicable to these terms and conditions from time to time is available upon request from Suunto. You shall not, directly or indirectly, sell, ship, transship, divert, export, re-export or otherwise distribute the Products in or to any countries or regions outside the permitted Territories. You shall ensure by written agreement that your customers will not purchase the Products to be sold, shipped, transshipped, diverted, exported, re-exported or otherwise distributed outside the permitted Territories and that your customer shall comply with the limitations set forth below.
You are, without limitation, strictly prohibited from, in particular:
- distributing the Wear OS Software or other software in source code form and you acknowledge and agree that you shall not have any right to access the source code of the Wear OS Software or other software;
- copying, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, de-compiling, disassembling or reverse engineering the Products or any part of the Products, including without limitation the Wear OS Software or other software;
- interfering with Google’s or Suunto’s implementation and display of an End User license agreement on the Products;
- inserting any viruses or worms, date bombs, time bombs or other code that is specifically designated to cause the Wear OS Software or other software to cease operating, and from damaging, interrupting or interfering with the Products, Wear OS Software or other software or end user data;
- changing and customizing the Wear OS Software, other software or their default settings and installing any software to the Products; and
- copying, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, removing or obscuring any of the Google and Wear OS trademark and brand images and materials from the Products and Product packaging.
You acknowledge and agree that right to sell and distribute the Products may be terminated by Google at any time and you are only permitted to sell the Products until further notice by Suunto or its authorized affiliate. You shall cease to sell and distribute the Products by a date specified by Suunto if Suunto or its authorized affiliate informs you anytime in writing that your right to sell and distribute the Products is terminated. Suunto shall use reasonable efforts to inform you of the termination within reasonable time in advance. You shall also ensure your business-to-business customers who will further sell or otherwise distribute the Products shall not sell the Products after the specified date.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not sell or otherwise distribute any Products after Suunto’s notice to terminate the right to sell even if you have them in stock.
You shall immediately return the Products left in your stock to the entity you purchased them from after the termination of your right to sell in accordance with the foregoing and Suunto Oy or its affiliate shall compensate you the price you paid for the Products.
You shall maintain an up-to-date list of the business-to-business customers, including their contact information, to whom you sell the Products and who will sell or otherwise distribute the Products further. You shall provide the list to Suunto at Suunto’s request. You acknowledge and agree that Suunto may contact such customers if Suunto deems it necessary to withdraw the Products from the market or other reasons.
You shall defend, indemnify and hold Suunto Oy and its affiliates harmless against any damage, damages, costs and expenses attributable to any breach of these terms and conditions.