It is the solution for professionals who need to keep in touch with their team (construction sites, trade shows …) or for leisure to keep in touch with friends or keep in touch during your hunting activities.
It offers?a range of up to 12 km. It will accompany you?in your exploits and will allow you to communicate on the wildest trails !
Convenient, it runs on rechargeable battery (provided).
TLK1022 walkie talkie features
- 16 channels 😕8 PMR 446 + 8 preprogrammed
- Very good range?:
- 1 ? 2 km in the city
- 4 ? 6 km in the forest
- 12 km in the mountains
- Shock resistant
- Modes : Scan, Squelch
- Battery saver
- Voice announcement of the channels
- Double jack plug for accessories
- Frequency range?: PMR446 MHz (UHF)
- Number of channels?: 16
- Channel space?: 12.5 KHz
- Operating voltage: DC3.7V
- Modulation limit: ?2.5 KHz / 12.5 KHz
- Audio distortion?: <5%
- Sensibility RF : 0.2 ?V (12 dB SINAD)
- Audio answer?: +1 ?-3db
- Adjacent sensitivity?: 60 dB / 12.5 KHz
- Operating temperature?: -30?C ~ +60?C
- Storage temperature?: -40C ~ +85?C
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Designed to withstand shocks
Below is a list of helpful tips for getting the best results with the walkie talkie:
- ????Do not use the transceiver in the area where the government prohibits it.
- ????Do not expose the transceiver to direct sunlight for a period of time, or place it near the heaters.
- ????Do not place the transceiver in excessively dusty, damp, or unstable areas.
- ????If the transceiver emits smoke or strange odors, turn it off and remove the battery from the transceiver.
Charging the battery
- ????Caution :
1- Do not recharge the battery if it is fully charged.?This can shorten the life of the battery or even damage the battery
2- If the battery temperature is too high (over 60 ? C), charging stops.?Wait until the battery temperature drops to recharge it again.
Inserting and removing the battery
- ????Caution :
1- Do not short-circuit the battery terminals or dispose of the battery in fire or garbage.
2- Do not attempt to disassemble or open the battery.