With the PIE1023 trail camera, you will be informed that a photo or video has been captured thanks to a MMS or Email.
When you insert the SIM card, the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters (2G?and?3G?compatible).
The PIE1023 trail camera can be setup and activated remotely thanks to a free mobile app available for Android and iOS.
Wide detection angle (80?) and wide field of view (100?)!
PIE1023 trail camera features
- Field of view:?100?
- PIR sensor (motion sensor):
- Detection angle:?80?
- Detection distance: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- Adjustable sensitivity: low / medium / high
- Infrared flash:
- Invisible black LEDS
- Renge: up to 60 feet (20 meters)
- You can turn off part of the LEDS :
- allows you to avoid overexposed night photos/videos
- useful if you plan to place the camera at very close range to the subject you want to photograph or film.
- Automatic IR Flash (activated according to brightness)
- You can setup and activate the camera remotely thanks to a free mobile app (Android/iOS) – Name of the application: PIE1023
- Send pictures by MMS or email (works in?2G?and?3G)
- When you insert the SIM card,?the camera will automatically detect the mobile operator and setup the corresponding sending parameters?(only if your operator is preprogrammed in the device).
- Image sensor: 5 Mega Pixel color CMOS
- Capture modes:
- Still images: from 1 to 5 images per trigger
- Videos with audio recording: programmable length from 5 to 59 seconds
- Still images + videos with audio recording: a still photo and a video clip are both captured for each trigger
- Image resolution:
- 5 MP (2560 x 1920)
- 8 MP (3264 x 2448)
- 12 MP (4032 x 3024)
- Video resolution:
- VGA (640 x 480)
- HD (1280 x 720)
- Full HD (1920 x 1080) – 30 frames per second
- Night mode :
- Adjustable: maximum range / balanced / minimal blur
- A shorter or longer exposure time allows you to extend or minimize the IR flash range
- PIR detection mode: the camera will take photos or videos when triggered by the PIR sensor (motion sensor) detecting activity in the area it covers
- Time Lapse mode: the camera will take photos or videos automatically at your choice of interval during a defined period of time you set up
- Date, time, temperature (in ?C), moon phase, serial number and battery level imprint on the photos and videos
- External memory support: SD memory card up to 32 GB (not supplied)
- Cycle recording on the SD card:
- User programmable: ON/OFF
- When the SD card will be full, the camera will continue to record new photos/videos by deleting the oldest photos/videos.
Reliable and efficient
- 2-year warranty
- Weather resistant (IP66)
- Trigger speed: 0.4 second
Listed below are some useful pointers on how to use your trail camera to get the best results:
- Mount the camera about 1.5~2 m (5~6 ft) high with the camera pointed at a slight downward angle.
- Mount the trail camera facing north or south not east or west as the rising ans setting of the sun could produce false triggers and overexposed images.
- If you’re covering a trail, face the camera down or up the trail.
- Clear out any brush or weeds in front of the trail camera. These can cause false triggers due to temperature and motions disturbances in front of the camera (especially on windy days).
Tutorial video about the range of NUM’AXES camera traps:
This tutorial video will help you to use your NUM’AXES camera traps:
How to put the batteries?
How to put the miscroSD card?
How to adjust your device?
How to position your trail camera?
Tutorial video about the trail camera model PIE1023:
This tutorial video will help you use your NUM’AXES PIE1023 and PIE1037 trail cameras:
How to put the batteries
How to put the miscroSD card
How to put the SIM card
How to install the antennas
How to set your device for the 1st use
How to set your device with the app