The solar panel converts the sun’s energy to electricity which is then stored in the internal rechargeable battery.
The solar panel is durable, waterproof and easy to use.
The built-in high capacity lithium polymer battery can be charged using solar light or the included AC/DC adaptor.
Reliable and efficient
- Waterproof design suitable for outdoor use
- Its compact design makes it easy to take with you anywhere you go
- Comes with an adjustable ease-to-use mounting bracket
- Overcharge and over discharge protection
- Built-in lithium polymer battery: 7.4V / 2800mAh
- Solar panel power: 3.3W (9.5V / 270mAh)
- Solar panel:
- input – voltage / current: 9~12V / 1A~2A
- output – voltage / current: 7.4V~8.4V / 1.8A
- USB output – voltage / current: 5V / 1A~2A
- AC/DC power adaptor:
- input: 100-240V?? 50/60Hz
- output: DC 10V?? 1.5A
- Charging time:
- 7h to 11h using solar light
- 2h to 3h30 using the AC/DC adaptor
This product is suitable for the following NUM’AXES trail cameras:
- PIE1023 (with supplied adaptor)
- PIE1037 (with supplied adaptor)
- Install the solar panel so that it is directly facing the sun, in an un-shaded position. Generally in the northern hemisphere, this means the panel is facing south.
- Ideally, the solar panel is tilted at a 45 degree angle.
- Do not install the solar panel in a location where the sunlight may be blocked from getting to the panel.
- The sunlight quality plays a key role in the speed of charge. Cloudy days will increase the time needed to charge the internal battery. The brighter the sunlight, the faster the charge.