The all new Bushnell Prime 1700 rangefinder provides hunters and shooters the capability to range PRS distances. Featuring an all-glass optical system and an improved LCD Display, the new rangefinders offers up to a 2x brighter viewing experience. Providing enhanced light transmission for a brighter, clearer image, the new Bushnell LRFs extend your vision when it matters most.
- 2x Brighter– 40% larger Objective lens paired with an all glass optical system bring more light to your eye for a brighter image, adding critical time to your hunt at dusk and Dawn.
- True Color– Fully multi-coated optics with Ultra-wide band coatings provide bright, true to life colors.
- Bright Display– Highest light transmission to optimize performance in all lighting environments, especially in low light.
What’s in the box: Durable carrying case, Quick Start Guide, paracord, and lanyard tether, Instruction Sheet.
- Distance: 1760 yards Reflective, 1000 yards to Tree, 700 yards to Deer
- ARC technology:(Angle Range Compensation) accounts for terrain angle, giving you true distance to target on uphill and downhill shots.
- Speed: Updates range 4x per second for fast, reliable ranging.
- Selectable reticle: Select circle/dot, dot only, or circle only.
- EXO Barrier: Coating bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris, protecting you from all elements mother nature can throw at you.
- Brush and Bullseye mode: Brush mode ignores foreground objects brush, tree branches, etc. and provides distances to background objects only. Bullseye mode acquires the distances of small targets without inadvertently measuring background object distances.
- Scan Mode: Updates target distances 4x per second while panning.