- MAXIMUM STOPPING POWER: Maximum strength formula is backed by our in-house high performance liquid chromatography laboratory which guarantees maximum stopping power, eliminating the 30% failure rate experienced with other pepper spray brands (University of Utah study); UV marking dye aids in suspect identification
- #1 PEPPER SPRAY BRAND TRUSTED BY POLICE AND CONSUMERS WORLDWIDE: Including New York, Chicago PD, Los Angeles County Sheriff’s & U.S. Marshals; made in the U.S.A. and ISO 9001:2008 certified with a 4-year shelf life from the date of manufacture
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE PROTECTION AT A SAFE DISTANCE AGAINST MULTIPLE THREATS: Quick Release Key Ring provides access to spray when keys are in ignition or lock; impressive 10-foot (3 m) range; 25 bursts (up to 5x other brands) in a powerful stream delivery to reduce wind blowback; locking top safety helps prevent accidental discharge; finger grip enhances aim and product retention
- USER-FRIENDLY PEACE OF MIND: 5 drink test strips test for the presence of GHB and Ketamine in alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages (simply place a drop of your beverage on both spots of one test, smear and wait until dry; if either spot turns a darker blue color, possible date rape drugs have been detected)
- FREE TRAINING: Packaging includes link to free training video in addition to publicly available safety tips on our blog
WARNING: Although these test strips are designed to detect the presence of GHB and Ketamine, two of the most common drugs used for drug-facilitated sexual assault (DFSA), more than 20 different drugs have been detected or suspected in cases of DFSA. Some substances found in alcoholic drinks such as tonic water, fruit juices, milk products, oily liqueurs and certain wines can hinder the GHB/Ketamine reaction with the test strips. Perform the test in a well-lit area and make sure both tests are dry prior to testing. Finally, it can take 5 minutes or longer for the detection process to occur for some drinks. Wait until test spots are dry to get a final result.
Never leave your drink unattended. When possible drink from a bottle over a glass or cup. If you suspect someone has tampered with your drink or you feel unusually sick, seek help immediately. Remember to always drink responsibly. Watch out for one another.
Though these test strips will not detect GHB and Ketamine in the abovementioned drinks, we still believe that this product is beneficial because it will detect these drugs in dozens of additional drinks. By detecting the presence of these drugs, these strips can help prevent sexual assault or even death. Simply carrying the Drink Test Kit with you will help serve as a reminder to be more cautious with your beverages when in public.