Compact 80mm objective with dielectric coated prism for higher contrast and resolution.
- ENHANCED DUSK/DAWN PERFORMANCE Fully Multi coated optics provide a brighter and clearer image at dusk and dawn when you need to see the most.
- BALANCE OF POWER AND SIZE Large power and objective are balanced in this easy to carry and maneuver scope.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION A durable aluminum chassis and rubber armor create a strong body that protects the optical system for a lifetime of use in the harshest environments.
- EXO™ BARRIER PROTECTION EXO Barrier bonds to exterior lens surfaces, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris making sure you can see your target in any condition.
- PICATINNY ACCESSORY RAILS Locate targets quickly by adding a red dot to the built-in Picatinny accessory rails.
POWERFUL MAGNIFICATION WITHOUT THE BULK
Featuring an 80mm objective lens with 20-60x magnification, the Bushnell Engage DX 20-60×80 Spotting Scope offers excellent image clarity in a lightweight 3.75-pound package. A durable aluminum chassis with rubber armor is designed to stand up to the toughest outdoor environments, letting you bring this hunting scope on any expedition with confidence. A conveniently angled eyepiece and rotating tripod collar ensure you can always find a comfortable viewing position.
DIELECTRIC-COATED BAK-4 PRISM FOR HIGH CONTRAST AND RESOLUTION
Featuring fully multi-coated optics and a dielectric-coated prism, this spot scope draws in an incredible amount of light to deliver crisp and vibrant imagery. Whether approaching deer from a distance or checking the target at the range, these premium optics excel even in low-light situations, allowing users to see more clearly than possible with the naked eye. Integrated Picatinny rails let you add accessories like a flashlight, laser sight, or red dot to enhance the capabilities of your spotting scope.
EXO BARRIER COATING KEEPS YOUR VISION CLEAR
Designed to withstand the elements and keep your field of vision clear, this compact hunting scope features an EXO Barrier coating that is molecularly bonded to the glass lens to repel water, oil, fog, dirt, and debris. On bright days, the built-in sunshade blocks the effect of stray light to minimize glare and enhance visibility.
BUSHNELL LIFETIME IRONCLAD WARRANTY
All Bushnell products are engineered to deliver to your expectation and manufactured to withstand the rigors of the outdoors for the lifetime of the product. Bushnell Night Vision has a 5 year product lifetime. In the event that our product fails you, we will stand behind it and repair it at no cost to you. If we can’t repair it then we will replace it with a product of equal or better value. No receipt required and fully transferable.
BUSHNELL: THE INDUSTRY LEADER IN HIGH-PERFORMANCE SPORTS OPTICS
Since 1948, our guiding principle is to provide the highest-quality, most reliable and affordable sports optics on the market. Our award-winning products enhance the enjoyment of every outdoor pursuit and empower everyone to get out and experience their passion. Combining cutting-edge design and best-in-class performance with a commitment to being accessible to all, Bushnell is the most recognized and reputable sports optics brand in the world.