It’s the high-magnification riflescope built for maximum light transmission and fast, efficient precision. A proven first-focal-plane optic with the key accuracy advancements serious long-range marksmen demand.
TOUGHER THAN HELL.
This battle-forged, competition-hardened rifle scope was built for maximum clarity and light transmission. With our proprietary G4P floating dot reticle, target acquisition and holdovers are fast and efficient, while its multi-position Throwhammer™ accommodates both rifle and rifleman. All within a near bulletproof IP67-rated main body with 34mm tube that’s machined from a single piece of billet aluminum. It’s tougher than hell. Precise. Repeatable. Elite Tactical.
- A clean-sheet all-new design, the XRS3 is IP67 Rated for Water & Dust Protection – The billet-aluminum-machined 34mm tube is built like a tank, and argon-purged to reduce fogging.
- Excellent Tracking and Reliability – Windage and elevation stay true to wherever you set them. Turrets engineered for clean-dialing, positive tactile clicks with dead-on repeatability.
- RevLimiter™ Zero Stop – It’s simple and fast to set and delivers a rock-solid stop to turret travel, so you can have confidence in your zero every time.
- Our Most Advanced Optical System – The combination of the ED Prime objective, full multi-coated elements, EXO Barrier Protection and a new reticle element coating come together to increase light transmission nearly 2% to give you optical performance and precision that delivers without fail.
- ED Prime Glass – Extra-low Dispersion glass cuts down color fringing and allows for the sharpest imaging, so you can see the difference between left edge hit or a center punch.
- Best Eyebox in the business – The XRS3’s eyebox was improved beyond the XRS II’s through 30x through the use of the larger 56mm objective lens. At 36x, the XRS3’s eyebox is roughly the same as the XRS II at only 30x.
- The included sunshade has both external and internal M62x0.6 threads so that you may attach third-party accessories such as ARDs, filter holders, threaded scope caps, etc., onto the front of the installed sunshade.