Tough and simple
Helinox Causeway GL145 Walking Poles provide a quantum leap in trekking pole technology. Other twist lock poles rely only on frictional resistance in the locking mechanism. Helinox GL145 poles add mechanical engagement to massively boost load capacity.
Internal grooves in the tube engage positively with the patented twist locking mechanism to create enduring strength and toughness for the most arduous expeditions.
PASSPORT FL120 (PAIR)
The Passport collection of walking poles are ultra-lightweight and perfect for day walking. The twist-lock FL120 weighs just 5.1 ounces per pole.
- Twist/friction lock, adjustable length, telescopic poles.
- Long wearing tungsten-carbide pole tips with sharp profile for extra grip.
- Supplied with rubber tip covers for hard surface use.
- Shafts made from advanced DAC alloy.
- EVA foam grips with adjustable wrist straps.
- Backed by a five-year warranty.
Light & tough
- Helinox FL135 walking poles are ideally suited to the taller walker or for arduous conditions.
- The dual twist lock mechanisms allow for easy length adjustment. The FL135 suits persons up to 200 cm tall (6’8″).
- The larger diameter of the FL135 means less flexing under heavy loads. This makes the poles suitable for those carrying larger packs or traversing difficult terrain. FL135 walking poles are also well suited to general walking.